Acne which results from plugged hair follicles can cause emotional and physical skin damage to the people who suffer from it. The treatments work to clear away the oil, dirt and dead skin cells on the skin surface clog the pores and create pimples and leads to acne. Acne occurs when the pores become clogged with oil.
There are different types of acne including
- Inflammatory Acne – Papules (tender, reddish bumps that may appear swollen or inflamed).
- Nodules (large and painful acne breakouts that often referred to as severe acne).
- Pustules (inflamed red bumps that contain white or yellow pus) .
- Cysts (deep painful pus-filled bumps on the skin) .
- Non-Inflammatory Acne – Whiteheads (small blemishes with white-colored heads) .
- Blackheads (very small black spots).
Our specialists will analyze your problem and they will suggest the best treatment that suits you based on the type of acne you are suffering from.
All acne skin care treatments have a specific focus for what your skin needs at the time of your visit. Sometimes the skin will require more hydration, other times it will need more anti-bacterial and/or anti-inflammatory action.