What Is Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion is a machine assisted treatment that intensely exfoliates and resurfaces the skin. Our skilled therapists use a minimally fine jet of abrasive crystal instrument to direct a fine stream of crystal over the targeted treatment area which removes the crystal, thicker, skin debris and uneven outer layer of the skin to reveal younger and healthier looking skin.
The Microdermabrasion removes the dead skin cells layer and vacuum action lifts away the debris and encourages collagen and elastin formation. It is used to treat a variety of skin related problems including blemishes, discoloration, acne and acne scarring, stretch marks, dull and tired skin, light scarring, pigmentation, sun damage and the effects of ageing skin such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
- Improve age spots and black heads
- Treat acne and the acne scars
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores