- Case selection
- Access opening
- Hands on modification of access opening for location of canals
- Crown down/step back/hybrid technique and balanced force technique
- Introduction to different types of endodontic file systems
- Hands on BMP
- Irrigants type and irrigation protocol and its sequence
- Ultrasonic in endodontics
- Interactive session.
Day 2 Course Fee: 4700
- Hands on with hand file systems.
- Use of apex locators.
- Lecture on rotary file systems.
- Single cone vertical obturation.
- Concept of ACZ.
Bring airotor hand piece, masks and gloves of your size and dg 16 probe or any straight probe.
Day 3-(Optional) Course Fee: 2500
- Post endodontic restorations
- Talk on endo- perio relation
- How to obtain ferrule
- Hands on post and core
- Selection of a core built up material
Bring endodontically treated teeth for the hands on of post and core.
Advanced Rotary Endodontics and Non-Microscopic Re-treatment
This course is designed for the practitioners, who are acquainted with basic endodontics, this course aims to cover re-treatment procedures, may be attempted without use of a microscope.
- Advanced rotary endodontics
- Greater taper concepts in endo
- Where and when to use steel and niti files
- Rotary endodontics
- Choosing right equipment’s
- How to avoid endodontic accidents during rotary endo procedures
- How to choose right rotary system for you
- Single file systems and its limitations
- Hands on using rotary systems
- Thermoplastic obturation in root canal
- How to obtain a hermetic seal
We shall require 4 molar/premolar/anterior teeth with access openings made and canals located.
Basic endodontic retreatment plans.
Day 2 Course Fee: 11500
- Reasons of failure in Endodontics
- Understanding root canal anatomy and biology
- Locating and instrumenting curved canals and disappearing canals
- Modern concepts of cleaning and shaping
- How to address the apical one third of root canal system?
- MTA and its use.
- Treatment of large lesions
- Negotiation of calcified canals
- How to manage separated instruments
- Discussion on day today problems that we encounter while doing regular endodontic procedures.
- Endo perio considerations.
- Hands on for:
1- Gutta Percha Retreatment
2- MTA Application
3- Post Endodontic Rehabilitation
Advanced endo course along with microdentistry
This is designed for the endodontists and experienced practitioners. All will be provided operating microscope for working. Program duration- 3 days And limited to three participants only.
Course will cover Course Fee: 30000
- Rubber dam application
- Introduction to dental microscope
- Working positions
- Microendo instruments
- Minimal invasive and ultra conservative dentistry using microscope
- Introduction to micro endodontics
- Extra canal detection under microscope
- Retreatment under a scope
- Importance of ultrasonic
- Treatment of perforations with mta.
- Placing a fiber post
- Negotiation of calfified pulp chamber and canals
- How to treat a taurodontic molar endodontically?
- Separated instrument retrieval under a scope.
- Thermoplastic obturation techniques